Re: [BUGS] Fails to work on live images due to fsync() onpg_commit_ts before doing any write there - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Raphael Hertzog
Subject Re: [BUGS] Fails to work on live images due to fsync() onpg_commit_ts before doing any write there
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello Alvaro,

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Please create a machine that works this way and get it added to the
> buildfarm, so that this sort of thing doesn't surprise us in the future
> months after the fact.
>     https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Buildfarm

The issue is not really related to the postgresql build. This is more the
realm of continuous integration testing (think jenkins) under a specific set
of conditions.

While I could possibly write a test script that would run on a Linux
chroot, I don't have the resources to provide a machine for your
buildfarm.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer