Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1 sequence regression failure on sparc64 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: [HACKERS] 10beta1 sequence regression failure on sparc64
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: To Andres Freund 2017-05-18 <20170518192924.jkrzevlencp3ggi6@msg.df7cb.de>
> > If we had a typo or something in that code, the build farm should have
> > caught it by now.
> >
> > I would try compiling with lower -O and see what happens.
>
> Trying -O0 now.

Sorry for the late reply, I was hoping to catch you on IRC, but then
didn't manage to be around at a time that would fit the timezone
shift.

The -O0 build passed the regression tests. Not sure what that means
for our problem, though.

> Re: Andres Freund 2017-05-18 <20170518184811.7c44jcvwjvnzczho@alap3.anarazel.de>
> > Weird.  Christoph, IIRC you can help gaining access to a porter machine
> > to reproduce this?
>
> I'll let the build run over night (the machine has 32 cores but is
> dead slow) and see what I can arrange tomorrow. (Peter will already
> have access, it's notker.debian.net.)

Will send you a separate mail for that.

Christoph