Re: [HACKERS] tablesync patch broke the assumption that logical repdepends on? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Noah Misch
Subject Re: [HACKERS] tablesync patch broke the assumption that logical repdepends on?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 02:09:54PM -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I think we're not really sure yet what to do about this.  Discussion is
> ongoing.  I'll report back on Wednesday.

This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update, and this is
overall the seventh time you have you allowed one of your open items to go out
of compliance.  Kindly start complying with the policy on open item ownership:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

At a bare minimum, send a status update within 24 hours, and include a date
for your subsequent status update.