[HACKERS] WITH clause in CREATE STATISTICS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject [HACKERS] WITH clause in CREATE STATISTICS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Simon just pointed out that having the WITH clause appear in the middle
of the CREATE STATISTICS command looks odd; apparently somebody else
already complained on list about the same.  Other commands put the WITH
clause at the end, so perhaps we should do likewise in the new command.

Here's a patch to implement that.  I verified that if I change
qualified_name to qualified_name_list, bison does not complain about
conflicts, so this new syntax should support extension to multiple
relations without a problem.

Discuss.

Attachment