Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fabien,

> Hello Tatsuo-san,
>
>> Thank you for the patch. I tested a little bit and found that it does
>> not allow value replacement against non ascii variables in given SQL
>> statements . Is it intentional?
>
> No, this is a bug.
>
>> If not, I think you need to fix parseVariable() as well.
>
> Indeed. Here is v2.

I think you'd better to change the following comments because there's
no psqlscan.l or psqlscanslash.l in pgbench source tree.

+ * underscore.  Keep this in sync with the definition of variable_char in
+ * psqlscan.l and psqlscanslash.l.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii