Re: [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least9.5)? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: [BUGS] Bug in Physical Replication Slots (at least9.5)?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

At Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:59:14 +1100, Venkata B Nagothi <nag1010@gmail.com> wrote in
<CAEyp7J-TxoLZGh2qioA9nJJepiXUvvsAWrk=BxwU0J05X_j9_A@mail.gmail.com>
> Yes, downloaded from the email on Windows and copied across to Linux and
> did "git apply".

The same works for me. But --keep-cr gave me the same result with
you.

https://git-scm.com/docs/git-am

| --[no-]keep-cr
|
| With --keep-cr, call git mailsplit (see git-mailsplit[1]) with
| the same option, to prevent it from stripping CR at the end of
| lines. am.keepcr configuration variable can be used to specify
| the default behaviour. --no-keep-cr is useful to override
| am.keepcr.

I don't know why it preserves CRs only for the lines, but anyway,
don't you have am.keepcr in you configuration?

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center