Re: Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for largeamount of partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for largeamount of partitions
Date
Re: Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for largeamount of partitions  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Anastasia,

Thanks a lot for a review!

As was mentioned above there is also a bottleneck in find_all_inheritors
procedure. Turned out the problem there is similar and it could be easily
fixed as well. Corresponding patch is attached to this message. To keep
things in order I'm attaching the previous patch as well.