Re: [pgsql-www] Please remove onerous /^\s*config\b/i body filter. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Please remove onerous /^\s*config\b/i body filter.
Date
List pgsql-www
* Andres Freund (andres@anarazel.de) wrote:
> It triggers on all git generated patches for files config/ (due to
> automatically included diffstat).  And it's hardly an uncommon thing to
> start a line with in general, newline wrapped emails being what they
> are.  I plan to send a fair number of patches for things in these
> directories, and I'd like to avoid getting continually trapped in the
> filter and/or actively munging content to not trigger the system.

+1, I'd rather not have to approve all of those..  I don't recall the
last time I saw an actual spam or garbage email caught by that filter
either.

I'm not terribly interested in trying to fight with MJ2, but hopefully
Alvaro can remove that filter without too much trouble...

Thanks!

Stephen