[pgsql-www] Please remove onerous /^\s*config\b/i body filter. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andres Freund
Subject [pgsql-www] Please remove onerous /^\s*config\b/i body filter.
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

It triggers on all git generated patches for files config/ (due to
automatically included diffstat).  And it's hardly an uncommon thing to
start a line with in general, newline wrapped emails being what they
are.  I plan to send a fair number of patches for things in these
directories, and I'd like to avoid getting continually trapped in the
filter and/or actively munging content to not trigger the system.

Greetings,

Andres Freund