Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:23:00 -0500

> +                     errhint("The supported log formats are
> \"stderr\""
> +                                    " and \"csvlog\".")));
>
> I think our preferred style is not to break strings across lines like
> this.

How do you do that and not exceed the 80 character line limit?
Just ignore the line length limit?

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein