Re: [psycopg] Solving the SQL composition problem - Mailing list psycopg

From Karsten Hilbert
Subject Re: [psycopg] Solving the SQL composition problem
Date
List psycopg
On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 09:11:24AM +0100, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:

> one recurring problem using psycopg is with the generation of dynamic
> SQL strings, e.g. where the table or the field names change. Usually
> the conversation goes:

[...]

The concept immediately appeals to me and I would surely
apply it in GNUmed.

One word of caution: pretty-please don't let psycopg2 slide
into being some sort of mini/pseudo ORM.

Thanks !

Karsten
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346