Re: pgsql: Fix pg_dump so pg_upgrade'ing an extension with simple opfamilie - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix pg_dump so pg_upgrade'ing an extension with simple opfamilie
Date
List pgsql-committers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
> > Fix pg_dump so pg_upgrade'ing an extension with simple opfamilies works.
>
> I see this has broken the buildfarm's pg_upgrade checks, though only in
> HEAD which makes me suspicious that it's exposing a pre-existing bug.
> Odd, because I definitely tested pg_upgrade here.  Will dig into it
> later this evening.

My test shows, near the end:

ERROR:  zero-length delimited identifier at or near """" at character 40
STATEMENT:  CREATE OPERATOR FAMILY "box_ops" USING "";

Not immediately seeing why it's unable to find the amname for box_ops
though.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment