Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Re: Patch to implement pg_current_logfile() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 01:13:51 -0500
"Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 23:37:09 -0500
> "Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 22:26:13 -0500
> > "Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> wrote:

> This is what I see at the moment.  I'll wait for replies
> before looking further and writing more.

Er, one more thing.  Isn't it true that in logfile_rotate()
you only need to call store_current_log_filename() when
logfile_open() is called with a "w" mode, and never need to
call it when logfile_open() is called with an "a" mode?

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein