Re: strange CREATE INDEX tab completion cases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: strange CREATE INDEX tab completion cases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Please see the attached to address those things (and others) with
> > extra fixes for a couple of comments.
>
> I have ported these changes to the new world order and divided them up
> into more logical changes that are more clearly documented.  Please
> check that this matches what you had in mind.

One thing I just noticed is that CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY cannot be
used within CREATE SCHEMA, so perhaps the lines that match the
CONCURRENTLY keyword should use Matches() rather than TailMatches().
Similarly (but perhaps this is not workable) the lines that TailMatch()
but do not Match() should not offer CONCURRENTLY after INDEX.