Re: Remove Windows crash dump support? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Remove Windows crash dump support?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2016-01-04 16:39:22 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> So I think that it is still useful for debugging code
> paths running custom code, even if we consider Postgres as rock-solid
> on Windows.

Given the state of e.g. the socket using code for windows I personally
certainly don't consider it rock solid.

Either way, since there were a few people interested in keeping the
support, and nobody really had any arguments besids "seems unused" for
removing it, this seems like a pretty clear cut case.

Andres