Re: BUG #13666: REASSIGN OWNED BY doesn't affect the relation underlying composite type - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BUG #13666: REASSIGN OWNED BY doesn't affect the relation underlying composite type
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> The commit msg says backpatched to 9.1, but given lack of backpatch of
> another bugfix (commit 59367fdf9 for bug #9923) it doesn't actually
> apply.  I'd rather backpatch that fix and then apply this one.

So I applied it to 9.5 and master only.  If there are more votes for
back-patching both changes to earlier branches, I can do so.  I think we
should do that -- in essence, this bug lets you corrupt your catalogs by
dropping a user that still owns objects.

I guess REASSIGN OWNED is not the most popular of commands.