Re: pgsql: Make ALTER .. SET SCHEMA do nothing, instead of throwing an ERRO - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: pgsql: Make ALTER .. SET SCHEMA do nothing, instead of throwing an ERRO
Date
List pgsql-committers
On 2015-11-19 15:51:33 +0000, Robert Haas wrote:
> Make ALTER .. SET SCHEMA do nothing, instead of throwing an ERROR.

Trying to undertstand what this changes I noticed this borked numbering:
 /*
  * Common checks on switching namespaces.
  *
- * We complain if (1) the old and new namespaces are the same, (2) either the
- * old or new namespaces is a temporary schema (or temporary toast schema), or
- * (3) either the old or new namespaces is the TOAST schema.
+ * We complain if (1) either the old or new namespaces is a temporary schema
+ * (or temporary toast schema), or (3) either the old or new namespaces is the
+ * TOAST schema.
  */

Maybe just remove the the numbers?

- Andres