Re: BUG #13774: upgrade from 9.1 to 9.4 'succeeds' without enough disk space - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 'Bruce Momjian'
Subject Re: BUG #13774: upgrade from 9.1 to 9.4 'succeeds' without enough disk space
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 08:02:09PM +0100, Manu Joye wrote:
> Thanks for the quick fix, Bruce. Much appreciated.

I am a little worried that bug might have masked other pg_upgrade
Windows copy failures.  I am glad you were able to see the problem so
clearly.

> Manu

+ Roman grave inscription                             +