BUG #13773: BigInt column right padding zero - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From adolfo-goncalves.junior@serpro.gov.br
Subject BUG #13773: BigInt column right padding zero
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13773
Logged by:          Adolfo Cavalcante
Email address:      adolfo-goncalves.junior@serpro.gov.br
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Linux Ubuntu

We have a Linux server running Postgresql 9.4 and a Java 6 client
application wich was using the JDBC driver postgresql-9.4-1204.jdbc4.jar.
After updating to postgresql-9.4-1205.jdbc4.jar driver, Bigint pk columns
are returning an extra zero at right. We insert 123 in the column, the
select returns 1230. It's important to say that this behavior is
intermittent. We saw at the version changelog that somethinq was changed in
the long->Bigint implementation, it may be a clue.