Re: postgresql 9.4 streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sven Löschner
Subject Re: postgresql 9.4 streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-general
My client recovery.conf looks this way:

standby_mode = 'on'
primary_conninfo = 'host=arcserver1 port=5432 user=postgres pass=postgres'
restore_command = 'pg_standby /db/pg_archived %f %p >> /var/log/standby.log'
primary_slot_name='standby1'