Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Merlin Moncure wrote:

> I've read this email about three times now and it's not clear at all
> to me what a issue/bug tracker brings to the table.

In my opinion, this thread is about a bug tracker, not a patch tracker.
We already have a patch tracking system which works very well.  (We are
not able to process all the things we get, but that's a problem of
workload, not tooling).

Let's not mix things, as that only adds to the confusion.