Re: track_commit_timestamp and COMMIT PREPARED - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: track_commit_timestamp and COMMIT PREPARED
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 2015-09-29 13:44, Fujii Masao wrote:
> >On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 12:05 PM, Alvaro Herrera
> ><alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> >-#define RecoveryRequiresBoolParameter(param_name, currValue, masterValue) \
> >-do { \
> >-    bool _currValue = (currValue); \
> >-    bool _masterValue = (masterValue); \
> >-    if (_currValue != _masterValue) \
> >-        ereport(ERROR, \
> >-                (errcode(ERRCODE_INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE), \
> >-                 errmsg("hot standby is not possible because it
> >requires \"%s\" to be same on master and standby (master has \"%s\",
> >standby has \"%s\")", \
> >-                        param_name, \
> >-                        _masterValue ? "true" : "false", \
> >-                        _currValue ? "true" : "false"))); \
> >-} while(0)
> >
> >This code should not be deleted because there is still the caller of
> >the macro function.
>
> Looks like Alvaro didn't merge the second patch correctly, the only caller
> should have been removed as well.

filterdiff loses hunks once in a while, which is why I stopped using it
quite some time ago :-(  I eyeballed its output to ensure it hadn't
dropped any hunk, but apparently I missed that one.

I guess I should file a bug report.