Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Charles,

* Charles Clavadetscher (clavadetscher@swisspug.org) wrote:
> Well I gave it a try. I am still not very well aware how the process for
> suggesting or submitting corrections work, but this is as far as I got.
> In the attachment is a patch for the missing entry for POLICY in the
> documentation on COMMENT that I mentioned earlier on pgsql-docs.

Thanks!  This looks mostly correct but only goes half-way (not that
there's a lot to this change ;).  The 'policy_name' parameter which is
added should also be added to the 'Parameters' list below, and the
description under 'table_name' updated to reflect that it's used for
policies also.

There should probably be an example added also, since it looks like
there are examples of pretty much all the other COMMENT ON
types.

Thanks again!

Stephen