[DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Charles Clavadetscher
Subject [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

Well I gave it a try. I am still not very well aware how the process for
suggesting or submitting corrections work, but this is as far as I got.
In the attachment is a patch for the missing entry for POLICY in the
documentation on COMMENT that I mentioned earlier on pgsql-docs.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-docs-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-docs-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Charles Clavadetscher
Sent: Sonntag, 13. September 2015 07:36
To: pgsql-docs@postgresql.org
Subject: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY

Hello

Lately I am working intensively with the documentation capabilities of
PostgreSQL and I noticed that, although the functionality is available in
9.5 to add a comment to a policy, there is no entry for in the documentation

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sql-comment.html

Probably it would look like:

COMMENT ON POLICY policy_name ON table_name |

Between
OPERATOR FAMILY object_name USING index_method | and
[ PROCEDURAL ] LANGUAGE object_name |
Regards
Charles