BUG #13536: SQLParamData thows "Invalid Endian" error - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From lthompson@alteryx.com
Subject BUG #13536: SQLParamData thows "Invalid Endian" error
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13536
Logged by:          Linda Thompson
Email address:      lthompson@alteryx.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   windows

With the 9.2 ODBC driver and many previous versions my SQLParamData worked
just fine.  When we went to 9.3.3 and 9.3.4 ODBC Drivers, we can no longer
add Spatial objects.  The second call to SQLParamData to add the next
Spatial object throws an error "Invalid Endian".  However if we do 1 spatial
object at a time, we can add the exact same object with the exact same code.
 I believe there is a bug somewhere in the new ODBC driver throwing the
wrong error code.  IT should just be returning SQL_NEED_DATA or "done"