Re: inherit support for foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Subject Re: inherit support for foreign tables
Date
Re: inherit support for foreign tables
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Before suppressing the symptom, I doubt the necessity and/or
validity of giving foreign tables an ability to be a parent. Is
there any reasonable usage for the ability?

I think we should choose to inhibit foreign tables from becoming
a parent rather than leaving it allowed then taking measures for
the consequent symptom.

regards,

At Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:52:18 -0300, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote in
<20150414185218.GX4369@alvh.no-ip.org>