Re: BRIN range operator class - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: BRIN range operator class
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Can you please break up this patch?  I think I see three patches,

1. add sql-callable functions such as inet_merge, network_overright, etc
etc.  These need documentation and a trivial regression test
somewhere.

2. necessary changes to header files (skey.h etc)

3. the inclusion opclass itself

Thanks

BTW the main idea behind having opcinfo return the type oid was to tell
the index what was stored in the index.  If that doesn't work right now,
maybe it needs some tweak to the brin framework code.