Re: moving from contrib to bin - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: moving from contrib to bin
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I know this is how it currently works, but it looks way too messy to me:

+    my $pgarchivecleanup = AddSimpleFrontend('pg_archivecleanup');
+    my $pgstandby = AddSimpleFrontend('pg_standby');
+    my $pgtestfsync = AddSimpleFrontend('pg_test_fsync');
+    my $pgtesttiming = AddSimpleFrontend('pg_test_timing');
+    my $pgbench = AddSimpleFrontend('pgbench', 1);

ISTM we should be something like

for each $elem in src/bin/Makefile:$(SUBDIRS)AddSimpleFrontend($elem)

and avoid having to list the modules one by one.