Re: Many processes blocked at ProcArrayLock - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Many processes blocked at ProcArrayLock
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Xiaoyulei wrote:
> I put all the stack in attachment.

Not sure that this is really all that useful.  At least I don't have the
patience to examine all this, and I'm not sure it contains the needed
info in the first place.  If you were to ensure your build is using
-fno-omit-frame-pointer in cflags and then used "perf record -a -g"
while the test runs and "perf report -g" once it's finished, you'd get a
useful profile that would show who is acquiring the problematic lock and
why.