Re: Review of GetUserId() Usage - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Review of GetUserId() Usage
Date
Re: Review of GetUserId() Usage
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm not sure what your point is.  Whether keeping changes separate is
> easy or hard, and whether things overlap with multiple other things or
> just one, we need to make the effort to do it.

What I was getting at is that the role attributes patch would need to
depend on these changes..  If the two are completely independent then
one would fail to apply cleanly when/if the other is committed, that's
all.

I'll break them into three pieces- superuser() cleanup, GetUserId() ->
has_privs_of_role(), and the additional-role-attributes patch will just
depend on the others.
Thanks,
    Stephen