Re: Database configuration details - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Payal Singh
Subject Re: Database configuration details
Date
List pgsql-admin
you can either query pg_settings table for a particular setting, or use the show command in psql.

You can also grep postgresql.conf file directly with the setting name, but be mindful that the values in config file
maynot always reflect the actual value in running database.