Re: PQgetssl() and alternative SSL implementations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: PQgetssl() and alternative SSL implementations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 03:26:56PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> I think there's been some improvement since I last had to go through the
> pain of setting this all up, and some of it is undoubtably OpenSSL's
> fault, but there's definitely quite a bit more we could be doing to make
> SSL support easier.  I'm hopeful that I'll be able to spend more time on
> this in the future but it's not a priority currently.

I know I updated the docs on this in 2013:
commit fa4add50c4ea97c48881fa8cb3863df80141643cAuthor: Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>Date:   Fri Dec 6 09:42:08 2013
-0500   docs: clarify SSL certificate authority chain docs    Previously, the requirements of how intermediate
certificateswere    handled and their chain to root certificates was unclear.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +