ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command tag tweak - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command tag tweak
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The ALTER TABLESPACE MOVE command affects tables, not tablespaces; and
as such, I think event triggers should support that command.  I'm not
proposing to change event triggers at this stage, but since IMO we will
want to do that in 9.5, we need it to have a different command tag than
plain ALTER TABLESPACE.  This is so that check_ddl_tag() can compare
the tag with ALTER TABLESPACE and say "unsupported", and ALTER
TABLESPACE MOVE and say "supported".  Both are currently spelled the
same, which will be a problem.

Therefore I propose the attached patch for 9.4.

Attachment