Re: Problem with ZPsycopgDA’s pool - Mailing list psycopg

From Nicolas Boullis
Subject Re: Problem with ZPsycopgDA’s pool
Date
List psycopg
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:47:21PM +0200, Nicolas Boullis wrote:

> Ideally, I think the connection should be initialized the first time it
> is used for a given page. That would be perfecty compatible with a
> per-dsn pool. But, with my very limited knowledge of Zope internals, I
> can’t find a way to get such a behaviour.

I thought a little more about this, and I think I worked out a way to
implement this.

Here is a quick&dirty patch that does it.

I gave it a try and it works for me; at least I cannot reproduce anymore
the failures I experienced before.

Please tell me what you think of this patch.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Boullis

Attachment