Capture the SQL statement text with libpq [was: Re: Help] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alberto Cabello Sánchez
Subject Capture the SQL statement text with libpq [was: Re: Help]
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:41:46 +0100
MOHAMMED-BOUZIANE Ilyes <i_mohammed_bouziane@esi.dz> wrote:

> my master thesis is "database replication based on snapshot isolation"

> I encounter somme difficulties to implement a middleware baesd
> replication with Libpq and c language, for that, I need somme hints to
> achieve this work, more precisely, how to capture the SQL statement
> text with libpq at the middleware layer.

Hi, Mohammed

I think you could take a look at the code in SQLRelay [1], a middleware which
knows how to intercept SQL queries, and uses libpq for talking to PostgreSQL.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlrelay/

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez <alberto@unex.es>