Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2014-03-07 11:18:04 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Mar  7, 2014 at 11:43:21AM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > the following fixes an obvious bug in ReplicationSlotsCountDBSlots
> > which prevents dropping unrelated databases.

Thanks, that's obviously a mistake!

> Yikes, the code is literally:
>
>         /* not database specific, skip */
>         if (s->data.database == InvalidOid)
>
> How did that get by the reviewers?

It's a huge patch, and it changed a lot to accomodate review and to
rebase onto new versions. I think I introduced that bug when rebasing
the decoding functionality onto the already committed slot
functionality. Since it doesn't cause any obvious problems in many
scenarios..

Can you push that fix?

Greetings,

Andres Freund