BUG #9384: Restore Database using psql utility fails - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From rajkumarmca1488@gmail.com
Subject BUG #9384: Restore Database using psql utility fails
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      9384
Logged by:          Rajkumar.K
Email address:      rajkumarmca1488@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.2
Operating system:   Linux CentsOs 6.4

Fine i have taken backup of my database using "pg_dump" utility(dump file
name is "testbackup.sql").Before restoring it back,i dropped all
tables,view,sequences,functions which i have created. After that using
"psql" command try to restore the dump back.But it shows the duplicate-key
violation error.
Error : psql.bin:testbackup.sql:17884: ERROR:  duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "pg_largeobject_metadata_oid_index".I googled in internet
but i cant come to a correct solution.so Kindly provide us theproper
solution.