Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com> writes:
> Le Wednesday 06 February 2008 21:35:54 Peter Eisentraut, vous avez �crit�:
>> Yes, I feel we could use a group writeable patch queue of some sort.
>> Perhaps an IMAP server setup could do the job.

> I've read some developers appreciating the way review board works:
>   http://review-board.org/
>   http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/
>   http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/UserBasics

Hmm, the info on that last page might be out of date, but what it says is
that the only SCMS they really support 100% is SVN.  The other ones they
claim support for don't work [well/at all] with the post-review tool.

It looks interesting though, and would alleviate a few of the problems
people have mentioned with reviewing stuff that's posted as diffs.
Has anyone here got any direct experience with it?