Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le Wednesday 06 February 2008 21:35:54 Peter Eisentraut, vous avez écrit :
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Easy to update for Bruce -- for anyone else it is impossible to update
> > AFAIK.
>
> Yes, I feel we could use a group writeable patch queue of some sort.
> Perhaps an IMAP server setup could do the job.

I've read some developers appreciating the way review board works: http://review-board.org/
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/UserBasics

This last link present the expected workflow when using the tool, and maybe
you'll find this matches the project needs... I don't know if such a tool can
help the project, but mentioning its existence certainly can't arm...

Hope this helps,
--
dim