Re: Speed up the query - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andreas Kretschmer
Subject Re: Speed up the query
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hengky Liwandouw <hengkyliwandouw@gmail.com> wrote:

> But the problem is : when i change the where clause to :
>
> where jualid is not null or returjualid is not null
> and extract(year from tanggal)='2013')

Try to create this index:

create index xxx on public.tbltransaksi((extract(year from tanggal)))
where jualid is not null or returjualid is not null;

an run the query again, and if this not helps show us explain analyse,
you can use explain.depesz.com to provide us the plan.

Andreas