Re: Commitfest II CLosed - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Commitfest II CLosed
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zoltan,

* Boszormenyi Zoltan (zb@cybertec.at) wrote:
> I even provided a repo @github where it was broken up into pieces that can be sanely reviewed.

You also gave the first person looking at the patch a hard time about
asking for it to be broken up; unnecessairly, imv.  Thanks for breaking
it up and for doing patch review of other patches- it does help the
project move forward.  Try to be understanding when someone asks a
question that's already been answered; we're all quite busy and may
forget or miss things.

I don't know if Alvaro will have time to look into this or if he perhaps
already has, but I had noticed this patch earlier and it was one of the
ones I had hoped to take a look at, as I've been in the ECPG bits due to
the work with Coverity that I've been doing.  I'll try and provide
feedback later this week/weekend on it.
Thanks,
    Stephen