Re: Patch for reserved connections for replication users - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gibheer
Subject Re: Patch for reserved connections for replication users
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:00:51 +0530
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Gibheer
> <gibheer@zero-knowledge.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:55:24 +0530
> > Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>    Is there any specific reason why you moved this patch to next
> >> CommitFest?
> >>
> >> With Regards,
> >> Amit Kapila.
> >> EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
> >>

> > Mike asked me about the status of the patch a couple days back and I
> > didn't think I would be able to work on the patch so soon again.
> > That's why I told him to just move the patch into the next
> > commitfest.
>
>    But you have already posted patch after fixing comments and I am
> planning to review again on coming weekend; if every thing is okay,
> then there is a chance that you can get committer level feedback for
> your patch in this CF. In the end it's upto you to decide.
>

> With Regards,
> Amit Kapila.

You are right. If we can get it working in this commit fest, then it is
out of the way for the next.

@Mike: Can you move the patch back to this commit fest? Amit sounds
like we can get this done, so I will support that and work as hard to
make it happen.

And thank you for all your feedback.

regards,

Stefan Radomski