Re: PostgreSQL Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Damien,

> Le 10/10/2013 08:14, Tatsuo Ishii a écrit :
>> Are interested in adding pgpool-II?
>>
>> I'm not sure what "PostgreSQL forks" actually means but if you have
>> PostgresForest in your list, you could consider adding pgpool-II as
>> well since both PostgresForest and pgpool-II do not touch PostgreSQL
>> code (actually pgpool-II borrows part of PostgreSQL code).
>>

> Hi Tatsuo,
>
> I build this timeline with a very large definition. I call "PostgreSQL
> forks" anything that contains or used to contain some code from the
> PostgreSQL branch. Thus pgPool-II is relevant in this list. I missed it,
> sorry.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Could you please PowerGres part?

"PowerGres" and "PoweGres Plus" are different products, like
"EnterpriseDB Postgres Plus Advanced Server" and "EnterpriseDB
Postgres Plus" are different. So you might consider to add "PowerGres"
timeline in addition to "PowerGres Plus" timeline.