Re: logical changeset generation v6.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: logical changeset generation v6.2
Date
Re: logical changeset generation v6.2  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The series from friday was a bit too buggy - obviously I was too
tired. So here's a new one:

* fix pg_recvlogical makefile (Thanks Steve)
* fix two commits not compiling properly without later changes (Thanks Kevin)
* keep track of commit timestamps
* fix bugs with option passing in test_logical_decoding
* actually parse option values in test_decoding instead of just using the
  option name
* don't use anonymous structs in unions. That's compiler specific (msvc
  and gcc) before C11 on which we can't rely. That unfortunately will
  break output plugins because ReorderBufferChange need to qualify
  old/new tuples now
* improve error handling/cleanup in test_logical_decoding
* some minor cleanups

Patches attached, git tree updated.

Greetings,

Andres Freund