Re: Minmax indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Minmax indexes
Date
Re: Minmax indexes
Re: Minmax indexes
List pgsql-hackers
Thom Brown wrote:

Thanks for testing.

> Thanks for the patch, but I seem to have immediately hit a snag:
>
> pgbench=# CREATE INDEX minmaxtest ON pgbench_accounts USING minmax (aid);
> PANIC:  invalid xlog record length 0

Silly mistake I had already made in another patch.  Here's an
incremental patch which fixes this bug.  Apply this on top of previous
minmax-1.patch.

I also renumbered the duplicate OID pointed out by Peter, and fixed the
two compiler warnings reported by Jaime.

Note you'll need to re-initdb in order to get the right catalog entries.

Attachment