Re: Upgrade strangeness on win 32bit - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Marco Gaiarin
Subject Re: Upgrade strangeness on win 32bit
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Mandi! Hiroshi Inoue
  In chel di` si favelave...

> Oops sorry, I forgot to change the ProductCode.
> Is it better to change it even after the release?

I'm not a programmer, and every software developer do with ProductCode
what they want: oracle/sun have a base fixed UUID and change only some
part, adobe keep ProductCode between major release for the reader, but
change it at every release for flash. Bah.

I hope there's a more knowledgable people on MSI format here... ;)))

> The structure of 64bit psqlodbc driver package is different from the
>  32bit one.

Ok, it is perfectly clear now. Thanks. ;)

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                        GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                    http://www.sv.lnf.it/

       http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php