Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Martin Pitt
Subject Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hey Josh,

Josh Berkus [2013-02-19 11:26 -0800]:
> The reason I started this thread in the first place was that I added the
> PPA to a server and got a message, on the server, that the PPA was being
> deprecated *very soon* in favor of apt.postgresql.org.  I'd have nothing
> to complain about apt.postgresql.org if you weren't taking my PPA away.
>
> So possibly the "fix" for this is just to stop the deprecation message
> in the PPA until more of the development path (including some automation
> scripts) of apt.postgresql.org is complete.  Depending on Martin's time
> availability, of course.

Fair enough. I changed it like this now:

  https://launchpad.net/~pitti/+archive/postgresql

Does that sound like a reasonable compromise?

Thanks,

Martin