Discerning when functions had execute revoked from public - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Todd Kover
Subject Discerning when functions had execute revoked from public
Date
Re: Discerning when functions had execute revoked from public  (Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net>)
List pgsql-general
I am trying to write something that will enumerate grants/revokes on
functions to make sure they are adjusted properly after said function is
drop/recreated, should that happen.  This will also be used to validate
that permissions are what they should be.

According to:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/sql-createfunction.html

 } Another point to keep in mind is that by default, execute privilege
 } is granted to PUBLIC for newly created functions (see GRANT for
 } more information). Frequently you will wish to restrict use of a
 } security definer function to only some users. To do that, you must
 } revoke the default PUBLIC privileges and then grant execute privilege
 } selectively. To avoid having a window where the new function is
 } accessible to all, create it and set the privileges within a single
 } transaction.

This revocation from public happens in our environment.  Trouble is, I
can not find where an indiciation that execute has been revoked from
public in pg_catalog.pg_proc (or any other table for that matter).  Is
there a way to find this somewhere in the catalog?

Apologies if this should be obvious.  I'm sure I will find it as soon as
I hit send.  :-)

thanks,
-Todd