Re: In pg_upgrade, remove 'set -x' from test script. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: In pg_upgrade, remove 'set -x' from test script.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec  3, 2012 at 11:24:08PM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Why was this change made?

I asked Andrew and he had no idea why a 'set -x' would be in the script.
I ran the script and saw the commands being echoed.  Was that
intentional?  If so, I can add it back, but it would be good to add a
comment as to why it was being used, because Andrew and I had no idea,
and thought it was a mistake.

http://enterprisedb.com