Re: Problem Observed in behavior of Create Index Concurrently and Hot Update - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Problem Observed in behavior of Create Index Concurrently and Hot Update
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2012-10-31 11:41:37 +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> There seems to be a problem in behavior of Create Index Concurrently and Hot
> Update in HEAD code .

At pgcon.it I had a chance to discuss with Simon how to fix this
bug. Please check the attached patches - and their commit messages - for
the fix and some regression tests.
The fix contains at least one FIXME where I am not sure if we need to do
something additional and the locking behaviour deserves some close
review.

Opinions?

Greetings,

Andres Freund